In his conversational teaching style, Paul shares many biblical and practical concepts he has learned along the way. In this up-close and personal DVD, Paul and his band share the importance of:
* your personal ministry to the Lord
* learning to serve before learning to lead
* worship as conversation and community
* creating a journey of worship
* working together with your pastor
* Sunday morning as the “un-concert”
With 2 1/2 hours of in-depth teaching, guest appearances by Kari Jobe, Jared Anderson, and Shannon Wexelberg, this DVD will inspire you and your team to take on the challenge of leading your congregation to a new and deeper intimacy with the Lord through an authentic worship experience.